27 Ekim 2016 Perşembe

Psychiatrist's Defense

depression

Meet my pills. I take these everyday. Three from the green one (Zedprex) and two from the blue (Aripa). Yes, five pills a day. This may seem scary to some, but believe me it's not. Whenever I mention that I use pills for my mental health, people stare at me with fear and say that all I'm doing is numbing my brain. No, just no. Pills do have side effects, I'm aware of it. And some pills are bad for some people, I've experienced it as well. I had been given many terrible pills that caused even more trouble. But when it comes to mental health, finding the right medicine is a process. It took me a few years. 
Most mental health issues are because of imbalanced hormones. The pills are for filling the empty spot because of the missing hormones or to balance them. Am I a psychiatrist? Not "yet".
---
Let my poem about my "green pill" do the rest of the explaining :)



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder